General connectivity test
Kuberang is a simple but effiecent way to quickly check cluster network connectivity. To quote from the project’s README:
Quote from GitHub apprenda/kuberang README.md:
- Has kubectl installed correctly with access controls
- Has active kubernetes namespace (if specified)
- Has available workers
- Has working pod & service networks
- Has working pod <-> pod DNS
- Has working master(s)
- Has the ability to access pods and services from the node you run it on.
You can run it:
This will start the test Deployments and Services.